amTherm soft bottom thermoformable films are used for packing fresh and processed meat products on thermoforming lines such as Multivac, Webomatic, Variovac, etc.
Our amTherm films are manufactured, using two different technologies: Cast or Water Quench. Thanks to these advanced processes we can meet the highest requirements and satisfy the needs of the food packaging industry.
amTherm series is a versatile and promising packaging solution for most meat applications, the idea of which was to to develop a thin film with great durability. It protects the product from impacts due to its great strength and its EVOH barrier properties stay the same even in the corners of the packaging.
Properties and Options
- High barrier thanks to EVOH layer
- Excellent clarity
- High level of formability
- Preservation of barrier properties and durability
- Smooth labeling: no wrinkles (also on the bottom labels)
- Possibility of adding peel effect
- Energy saving by thermoforming at low temperatures
- Great puncture resistance
- Packaging of products with clip and bone
- Suitable for freezing down to -40°C/-40°F
- A wide range of colors available
- HD flexographic print up to 10 colors
- Available also as a mono-material film
- Available also as a film for cooking in an oven up to 220°C/428°F