AMPAC PACKAGING offers ovenable and microwaveable bags are a part of our series amTrinCook. The bags are made of special materials that can withstand high temperatures and remain inert (i.e., do not interact with the food inside the bag and do not emit harmful substances). amTrinCookBag are ready-to-use 3-seam bags for packaging on all types of bag sealing equipment. Thickness – 40, 65 and 90 microns. Application – in food enterprises that do not currently have high-performance equipment.
Properties and Options
- Perfect shine
- High transparency
- Very high mechanical resistance
- High barrier ability
- Packing on standard vacuum sealers.
These bags are specially designed for high temperature oven cooking. Their temperature resistance ragnes from -40°C (-40°F) to 220°C (430°F), which means that amTrinCookBag is suitable for both fresh and frozen food.
amTrinCookBag packages are convenient and simple in use for the consumers:
- The products are ready to cook – they are seasoned and industrially prepared according to the recipes of the manufacturers.
- All the consumer needs to do is place the product packed in the amTrinCookBag in the oven according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Due to the fact that the package does not open itself, the product is cooked faster, it turns out to be tastier, as it is stewed in a closed package and, due to the unique structure of the film, acquires a crispy thin crust inside the package.
- When the dish is ready, you just need to take it out of the package and put it onto serving dishes.
- You don’t need to wash the dishes and the oven!
- If for some reason the consumer decides to postpone the cooking process in the amTrinCookBag bag – they can put the packaged product in the freezer and can use it at any other time.