The amFlowVac heat-shrinkable films are designed for vacuum packing on horizontal and vertical flow wrappers, HFFS and VFFS, (such as ULMA Flow-Vac, ILAPAK Delta Flobag, etc.) pieces of fresh and processed food, mainly cold cuts and other meat products. amFlowVac is a series of printable shrink films with high shrinkage level, which makes shrink-wrapped meat look perfect, without optical distortion and excessive parts of the film left on the sides of the packaging.
The amFlowVac shrinkable film is produced with the use of advanced 11-layer technology that allows you to combine polymers with various additives to obtain the highest quality product with specific parameters. This technology is called Triple Bubble. Thanks to biaxially oriented stretching and changes in the molecular structure of the film, the Triple Bubble technology allows to obtain a material with high shrinkage level. It also allows the film to significantly increase its barrier properties and mechanical strength and to ensure tightness of the sealing at low temperatures with great strength of the seam.
Properties and Options
- High degree of shrinkage – up to 50%
- Attractive product appearance due to high transparency
- Possibility of flexographic printing up to 10 colors
- High degree of oxygen resistance with EVOH barrier
- Allows you to get rid of the excessive parts of film
- Perfect reflection of the natural shape of the product
- Excellent quality of the seam
- High production capacity
- No optical distortion
- Custom widths and gauges
- Excellent optical properties: transparent and shiny material
- Guaranteed tightness even at very high working speeds