The amBag vacuum barrier bags are the easiest and most affordable way to pack fish and shellfish products. The vacuum inside the bag preserves the original taste and quality of your product, significantly extending its shelf life. These bags are used for various types of fish such as tuna, salmon, hake, shrimp, frozen fillets and more, even with hard parts thanks to anti-puncture quality. The bags are available in various sizes, colors and shapes as per the varied requirements of our Clients.
Properties and Options
- High barrier ability
- Film gloss and shine
- High degree of transparency
- Pasteurization, sterilization
- Lamination with paper
- Possibility of various options (printed, gold / silver backing, Euroslot cut)
- Good mechanical strength and puncture resistance
- Possibility of packaging products with clips and bones
- Suitable for freezing down to -40°C/-40°F
- Available also as a mono-material film
- Available also as a film for cooking in an oven up to 220°C/428°F
The amBag bags, for both vacuum packing and packing in a modified atmosphere (MAP), are available in various sizes, colors and shapes – adapted to the highest standards and tailored to the needs of our Customers.
In our assortment there are also DOYPACK bags / stand up pouches with a width from 100 to 1200 mm and length from 150 to 4800 mm, also with a resealable option.
You have the vision – and we have the resources! Our talented team of designers offers our Clients assistance in developing a unique product on the market. Your personalized printed packaging bag will definitely stand out on the counter!