Ampac Packaging Flow Pack films are designed to maximize production efficiency by increasing throughput and speed, and extending shelf life. Our wide range of vertical and horizontal flow packaging films are durable and versatile enough to match your brand design and appeal to the consumer.
Properties and Options
- Resistance to multiple creases
- Excellent smoothness for easier flow on the packaging machine
- Excellent sealing properties
- Possibility of lamination with paper
- Anti-fog additive
- Various barrier levels available
- Wide choice of thicknesses
- Crystalline clarity and gloss
- High level of strength
- Flexographic printing up to 12 colors
Multilayer laminated films are produced on the most modern lines in accordance with the latest technological advances. Lamination is the bonding of two, three or four different types of films. Each film has its own characteristics necessary to receive packaging.
Flexible coextrusion films are produced in the form of 5 to 13-layer structures. The advantage of the production of multilayer films by coextrusion is the cost-effectiveness of this process. From the point of view of avoiding waste, this method has the advantage of being able to achieve high barrier properties, highest strength, and transparency at a lower thickness.