CPP film is produced by flat-slit extrusion from high-quality raw materials on modern technological equipment in accordance with the requirements of technical specifications. It has sufficient strength, is resistant to punctures, is transparent and perfectly withstands sub-zero temperatures, has a high strength of the sealing and good barrier properties. Film thickness from 20 to 100 microns.
Properties and Options
- Low temperatures for freezing from -40°C (-40°F)
- High temperature endurance to 220°C (430°F)
- Pasteurization, sterilization
- Good mechanical strength and puncture resistance
- Different barrier options, including high barrier
- Film gloss and shine
- High degree of transparency
You have the vision – and we have the means! Our talented design team offers assistance to our client in developing a unique look of product on the market from scratch Your customized printed vacuum bag is sure to stand out on the counter! Ampac Packaging also offers unique brand protection.